The process of divorce is tough. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through this alone. With help from our New Port Richey family law attorney, you’ll have someone in your corner to guide you through each step of the legal process. Our firm, Dale L. Bernstein, Chartered Law Office, has been helping clients with similar cases like yours for over 33 years. We are dedicated to providing you with the representation you need to get your voice heard and your best interests advocated. Whether your divorce case involves high net worth assets or complex child custody matters, you can trust that Attorney Bernstein will zealously fight for you in obtaining the most favorable outcome possible for your case.
Reach out to Dale L. Bernstein Chartered Law Office at (727) 312-1112 to secure a competent representation!
Ready to Utilize Decades of Experience on Your Behalf
Since earning his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law, Attorney Bernstein has always gravitated towards helping families in need. As a veteran New Port Richey divorce lawyer, he understands how family law cases can put an emotional strain not only to our clients but to their whole family as well. That’s why we make sure to give each of our clients the personalized attention that they need. We are here to listen to their worries, answer their questions, and help them make informed decisions that can be beneficial to all parties and individuals involved. Let us do the same for you. We are ready to put our decades of experience to work on your behalf.
Get The Representation of a Seasoned Family Law Attorney
If you are searching for a divorce attorney in Pasco County who always has your best interests in mind, Attorney Bernstein is just a phone call away. When you secure his services, you get the benefit of his extensive experience in all aspects of family law including a notable position as the former Family Law Professionalism Committee Chair. Attorney Bernstein is licensed to practice in the Florida Bar Association as well as in the United States Supreme Court.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1985
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1982
- Presidents Honor Roll (4.0 grade average)
- Dale L. Bernstein Chartered Law Office, 1986-Present
- G. Gordon Liddy & Associates, 3/87-1/89
- General Counsel and Senior Vice President
Admission to Practice
- Florida Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Florida Bar Standing Committees
- Standing Committee on Fee Arbitration, 1993-1999 (Chair 1998-1999)
- Standing Committee on Professionalism, 1999-2001
Florida Bar Section Committees
- Family Law Professionalism Subcommittee Chair, 1997-1999
- Family Law Ethics and Attorneys Fees Committee, 1996-1999
- Family Law Rules and Forms Committee, 1996-1997
- Florida International Trade Grant Review Panel
- Appointed by Speaker of the House of Representatives
Voluntary Bar Associations
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Ethics Committee/Former Chair
- Fee Arbitration Committee/Former Chair
- Family Law Committee
- Family Law Section, The Florida Bar
- Real Property Section, The Florida Bar
Need aggressive and practiced representation? Contact Dale L. Bernstein, Chartered Law Office at (727) 312-1112 to ensure that you’re represented by a skilled New Port Richey family lawyer!