- We will give you a realistic assessment of your case and do our best to prevent you from having unrealistic expectations.
- We will quote you a reasonable fee which, to the best of our knowledge and prior experience, neither over charges, nor gives you false expectations about future charges.
- We will do our best to conserve your retainer by keeping you informed of all significant developments in your case so that you will not have to needlessly deplete your retainer by constantly calling us for status reports.
- We will make every effort to return your telephone calls on the same day you have called; or if not possible, certainly by the next day.
- We will not make decisions for you. Rather, we will inform you of your options so that you may make an informed decision.
- We will work hard for you and give you our best efforts.
- Although we will abide by your decisions and represent you aggressively, we will always strive to resolve your matter without the costs and burdens of trial.